WHEN YOU REALIZE GOD ISN'T FINISHED WITH YOU YET
Greetings in the name of Jesus:
What do you do when you realize God is not finished with you yet? It suddenly becomes quite a task to get yourself together when you realize that God is not finished giving you all of the tools that you will need to do a Job that He has set you to do.
Many times in my life I have felt very unfinished, and I just have not had all of the tools given to me as yet to do the job right! There are always a few reasons for this, and I have discovered that most of them are my own fault. I am very impatient with God's timing on things, and I tend to not learn lessons without them being pounded into my brain through many trial and error experiences. I feel incomplete when I fail to study His word properly and prepare to learn about the things that God is asking me to do. Remember the post last week where I asked you to look into the mirror of yourself and to see in detail what you were actually like? When you looked at yourself for very long I am sure that you felt incomplete kind of like the drawing is incomplete. There are little things missing...it is unfinished, but for a reason. God will never send us out without being prepared, so if we go out and feel something is missing it is because of something that we have not done right or we have not allowed God to teach us through the power of His Spirit what we need to get the job done.
There are alot ofus still feeling like we are floating without any foundation to stand on because we have not allowed God to prepare us before we make the jump into a ministry. The word tells us to be sure to count the cost before we make some moves otherwise we may find oursellves in the middle of something that we cannot finish. We must realize that if God calls us to do something we should begin to look around at whom else God has called so that we can join forces and have an even stronger ministry. There are times when we calls our heart but there seems to be no way that we can do the work that is needed untill we are willing to wait to be shown where and how by the Spirit opening the doors for us.
Have you been feeling incomplete lately? If so take the time to revisit what God has been saying to you, and make sure it is His voice that you are hearing...if it your own desire then take a step back until God shows you the right pathway to take. Let's pray for one another and support one another with the love that God has given us by strengthening those ministries who are already at work instead of competing with one another for bragging rights! May you richly bless God through your life in Him.
THE UNWORTHY SERVANT
What do you do when you realize God is not finished with you yet? It suddenly becomes quite a task to get yourself together when you realize that God is not finished giving you all of the tools that you will need to do a Job that He has set you to do.
Many times in my life I have felt very unfinished, and I just have not had all of the tools given to me as yet to do the job right! There are always a few reasons for this, and I have discovered that most of them are my own fault. I am very impatient with God's timing on things, and I tend to not learn lessons without them being pounded into my brain through many trial and error experiences. I feel incomplete when I fail to study His word properly and prepare to learn about the things that God is asking me to do. Remember the post last week where I asked you to look into the mirror of yourself and to see in detail what you were actually like? When you looked at yourself for very long I am sure that you felt incomplete kind of like the drawing is incomplete. There are little things missing...it is unfinished, but for a reason. God will never send us out without being prepared, so if we go out and feel something is missing it is because of something that we have not done right or we have not allowed God to teach us through the power of His Spirit what we need to get the job done.
There are alot ofus still feeling like we are floating without any foundation to stand on because we have not allowed God to prepare us before we make the jump into a ministry. The word tells us to be sure to count the cost before we make some moves otherwise we may find oursellves in the middle of something that we cannot finish. We must realize that if God calls us to do something we should begin to look around at whom else God has called so that we can join forces and have an even stronger ministry. There are times when we calls our heart but there seems to be no way that we can do the work that is needed untill we are willing to wait to be shown where and how by the Spirit opening the doors for us.
Have you been feeling incomplete lately? If so take the time to revisit what God has been saying to you, and make sure it is His voice that you are hearing...if it your own desire then take a step back until God shows you the right pathway to take. Let's pray for one another and support one another with the love that God has given us by strengthening those ministries who are already at work instead of competing with one another for bragging rights! May you richly bless God through your life in Him.
THE UNWORTHY SERVANT


Comments
Post a Comment